Expérience: 2 - 5 ans
Formation: Diplôme d'État
Salaire: Non défini
IMA World Health, a specialist in providing essential healthcare services and medical supplies around the world, is a nonprofit, faith-based organization working to restore health, hope and dignity to those most in need. We work primarily in the developing world, where an estimated 30 to 70 percent of health care is provided by faith-based organizations. IMA is an international health organization that is widely recognized for its effective and careful use of resources, and is working in the DRC since 2008.
We are searching for an outstanding web developer to be responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of IMA’s hospital management and accounting software called BHIMA. The web developer will work closely with our project managers and design team members to maintain the rapid development cycle of the project, influence architectural decisions, and recommend further advancements to the project's vision, and will be hired initially for a one-year consultancy. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Document, in both French and English, the application's features for future users and developers.
- Troubleshoot new interface, database, and infrastructure designs to accommodate differences between medical institutions.
- Respond to application downtimes, network downtimes, and system bugs rapidly and efficiently.
- Writes programming code for new accounting and managerial modules in the BHIMA application.
- Interfaces with the staff and clients to prioritize and improve BHIMA components.
- Supports hospital installations by initially training their management teams and maintaining the deployed code base.
- Reviews and commits code contributions from all developers, including teams working remotely.
- Researches and recommends cost effective solutions for remote hospitals to increase BHIMA's target clientele.
III. Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Fluency in both French and English preferred.
- Familiarity with the essentials of Linux administration and network security preferred.
- Proficiency using version control systems, preferably using Git/Github.
- Experience in networking, including setting up sub networks and port forwarding preferred.
- Set up BHIMA in at least three hospitals and automate the delivery of data to IMA on a daily basis so that supervision and follow up can be rapidly performed;
- Install and migrate all modules that are different between the BHIMA system and the local hospital's current management techniques, and train a local system administrator;
- Integrate hospital management elements, and create navigation structure and content silos
- Design and implementthe interface and database queries for a cash flow report.
- Create a user’s manuals for the sale, cash, inventory, and depot management modules and for all modules within the "Administration" category, and write end-to-end tests for all modules used in production.
- Complete Account Receivables and Accounts Payable reports, and bring all reports together into a financial dashboard for hospital administrators.
- Roll-out a statistics dashboard, and optimize copy with internal linkswith data from the DHIS2 system, and compare human resource staffing to WHO WISN norms
- Implement break-even analysis and step-down analysis for cost allocations to cost centers.
- Generate automated drug expiration/stock out reports.
- Implement bar codes for all forms and receipts which generate universally unique identifiers and field test them at either Tshikaji or a second hospital.
Voir des offres d'emploi similaires sur Kinshasa >